Saturday, December 02, 2006

Presenting - Mommy Sandy!

Early this week Miguel got up from his breakfast for no apparent reason and went into a monologue at the foot of the dining table.

Let's talk about Mommy Sandy!

(Assuming a booming announcer's voice:)

Mommy Sandy: Talking to her undies.
Mommy Sandy: Always brushing her teeth after breakfast.
Mommy Sandy: Thinks that she is an animal.
Mommy Sandy: Being chased by the police at night.
Mommy Sandy: Forgetting to pass by the bank.

(Bow)

So according to him I am an obbssessive-compulsive animalistic nighttime fugitive with Alzheimer's who talks to her undies. Don't ask me where he got it from. And no, I don't talk to my undies.

3 comments:

mama_aly said...

what makes him think you think you're an animal?

sandygirl said...

Gee, what even makes him think that the police are after me at night?

But I've figured out the underwear thing: I do a marathon washing of undies during the weekend, and I sometimes use that time to talk to Mike on my handsfree (thanks to Suncell's 24/7). If you didn't see the wire, you'd think that I was talking to myself :)

may said...

you talk to your undies, teehee! :)