Friday, October 15, 2004

A message from limbo

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been posting lately, but I know that you've been checking out this site. Muchas gracias! At least I know that I'm still getting your attention these days.

It's been the longest week for me. Three-day shoot on location, then continuous overtime the following week. Well, I did manage to sneak in some R&R here and there. But overall I'm pretty tired and sleep-deprived. All you moms there, you know what I mean.

Next week will be another long one, but I hope to make it up to Miguel by then. His teacher informed me that he will be the bida in his class's taekwondo exhibition next Friday. Attention, stage mothers! More stories when I come back, I promise.

I really need some sleep.

Riza, if you're reading this, send me a message won't you? Here or via email. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy, Risa here.
Did you get my email? I really enjoy reading your entries, keep them coming! It brings me back home! Can't wait to meet Miguel. I tried setting up my own blog but it somehow doesn't work from my computer. I can't log-in, and I tried everything they suggested in their 'getting started' homepage. I think it is a really wonderful way to keep in touch. Thanks for inviting me to read your blog. Hugs and kisses from far away, Risa.

sandygirl said...

Aw, so wonderful to hear from you! Been wondering what it's like raising 2 kids with a hubby in Brussels.

My cousin (your tita) had a problem accessing her blogger account for a while, until she figured out that her comp doesn't accept blog names with an underscore. So she just changed her site name. Do hope that you can get your blog up and running, cause I really miss hearing from you!

Hope you can be back for Christmas this year. Puto bumbong...yummmm.

Hugs and kisses Ris! :)