Saturday, May 13, 2006

Short but not so sweet

I have this little lump on my left wrist. It's the size of a...hmmm...kernel of corn. It's under the skin and fleshy (like a kernel actually). I think I noticed it first about a week ago while helping Miguel wash his hands.

I remember telling myself then that my wrist bone was protruding unusually. It looked strange but I brushed it off because I was always busy. Now I realize that it looked strange because it seems like I have an extra wrist bone!

Well tonight it looks like it got bigger, so i paid attention to it and realized that it's not a bone but a fleshy lump. I'll show it to my bro tomorrow. No need to panic; just need to pray.

12/100

3 comments:

freckle-face said...

from your description, it might just be a ganglion cyst. it's the most common lump you may find at the area of your hand you've described. if it's that, no need to do anything about it if it doesn't bother you. and definitely no need to panic.

sandygirl said...

Thanks freckle-face! Yes, Dennis told me the same thing. And mama_aly said that she used to have one on the inner wrist but that it disappeared. Just glad that it isn't anything to worry about.

sandygirl said...

Thanks freckle-face! Yes, Dennis told me the same thing. And mama_aly said that she used to have one on the inner wrist but that it disappeared. Just glad that it isn't anything to worry about.